A great blog post must have these elements.
The headline is the first point of contact with your reader. It needs to be compelling, interesting, and honest.
The introduction needs to be short, punchy, and interesting.
The body is the bulk of the post. It’s where you write about what you are talking.
1)Create a promotional strategy; Promotion is one of the most important aspects of blogging. If no one reads your blogs, they are useless. So, you need to have a promotion strategy in place before you write your first blog post. Two of my favourite strategies are guest blogging and content syndication. Guest blogging is where you write an article for someone else’s blog. This can be a great way to promote your blog, or to promote the blog of someone else. Content syndication is when you publish your blog on multiple websites at the same time. This used to be more difficult, but with services like Medium and LinkedIn, it’s easier than ever.
2)Write more than one blog post Some people think that they need to create a blog post once every few weeks, or once every few months. The reality is that you can write a new blog post every day. It might not be an amazing blog post, but if you get into the habit of writing every day, then after a few months, you’ll have a nice backlog of blog posts.
3) Use the right tools there are lots of tools out there to help you write better blog posts. One of my favourites is Grammarly, which will help you find and fix any mistakes in your writing. Another is Hemingway App, which will help you write better sentences. There are lots of tools out there. But the best tool is you.
4) Don’t forget the human element People love to talk about tech, tech, tech. But tech isn’t the only thing that matters. People also care about people. If you can mix tech and people in your blog posts, then you’ll have a much better chance of success.
5) Learn from the best if you want to be a successful blogger, my favourite bloggers are Neil Patel, Brian Dean, and Ramit Sethi. Follow them. Read their blogs. Learn from them. Write about what you love If you want to be a successful blogger, Why? Because if you care about it, then you’ll have a much easier time writing about it.
5) Learn how to write great content - The content is one of the most important aspects of blogging. If you don’t have great content, then your blog is useless. You need to learn how to write great content. Learn what works. It’s easy to write about what you think will work. But what actually works? You need to learn what works, so you can replicate it. Learn what doesn’t work It’s just as important to learn what doesn’t work as it is to learn what does work. Because what you don’t know, can hurt you.
6) Let it go Blogging is like fishing. It’s not always easy. Sometimes you’ll catch a big fish. But sometimes you’ll catch nothing. Either way, you need to learn to let it go. If you’re not catching fish, then you need to try something else.
7) Don’t write about what everyone else is writing about Most blogs are filled with the same content. Everyone is talking about the same thing. But you don’t need to be like everyone else. You can write about anything you want. Don’t worry about what everyone else is doing. Just worry about what you are doing.
8) Use short paragraphs Long paragraphs are boring. And no one likes boring. Remember to keep your paragraphs short. Your reader will appreciate it.
Subheadings are the best way to organize your blog. They are also great for SEO. So use subheads. Be consistent If you want to be a successful blogger, you need to be consistent. You need to create a schedule, stick to it, and make sure you publish on time. No one wants to read a blog that is all over the place. You need to be consistent.
Be passionate if you want to be a successful blogger.